Utilities are almost always paid by the tenant for our properties. We seek to make sure our properties are and become more energy efficient, with upgrades. One of the best way to make sure you can lower your heating expenses is by programming and using the programable controller that adjust the heat down when you are sleeping. In addition you should not have your water heater set higher than needed.
Water and Electricity:
- To turn on service with Consumers Energy click here to get to thier web site or call 1-800-477-5050 to turn on service. Consumers Energy they are the provider of Natural Gas Service in most of Lansing and many of the surrounding communities. They are the Natural Gas Utility for most of our properties.
- To get a better and cheaper rate for gas, there is natural gas competition in Michigan, and we recommend choosing an alternate natural gas supplier to save money. IGS Energy is one such company, for thier web site click here or call 1-888-995-0992 to turn on service. I use them for my house gas and some of my other properties. Thier rates are about 10-15% less than Consumers Energy. There may be other companies out there that are alternate providers as well.
Broadband, Internet and Phone and Cable TV:
- I also work at ACD.net, which is a provider of broadband, phone and Internet. To turn on service with ACD.net, click here for the web site or call 517-999-9999 and press 2 for sales. We are local and provide excellent service. Click on these links for some information and pricing:
broadband service, and
bundled service in some locations we provide fiber services.
- There are a number of other broadband/phone/Internet TV providers, including Comcast, and AT&T.
- If you want to put a dish up on a house from Direct TV or Dish Networks, please call me before doing so. I generally do not have a problem with it, however it needs to be installed according to specifications.