Renter Information

You have property that you have from us, your job is to pay rent and be a good tenant. Our job is to make sure the property is in good working order. If anything is causing you an issue please let us know about it right away. We will fix it and make it right.

Q: Where should I send payment?

    A: via mail; 6102 Columbia St, Haslett, MI 48840. If you want you can drop it off at my office at 1800 N Grand River Ave, Lansing, MI 48906. You can also send payment via to

Q: What happens if something breaks?

    A: Call me (Kevin) asap at 517-231-7715 or you may contact Ed at 517-899-9980. If Ed does not get back to your right away then call me. Any water leaks should be called in right away. Remember, if we don't know about it, we can't fix it.